- 1 packet of Dried bean curd skin
- 20 Ginkgo nuts
- 1/4 packet of rock sugar
- Egg, barley, soya milk, pandan leave (optional)
- Soak dried bean curd sheet in cold water for 30 minutes. Do similar with the barley in a separate bowl.
- Boil barley in a pot of water, add pandan leave if you like.
- Add in the dried bean curd and stir until the bean curd is dissolved or until you get the texture that you preferred.
- Beat a 1-3 eggs and dropped the beaten eggs into the boiling water in a stream to form the egg swirl and keep stirring. Or you can break the eggs directly into the pot and enjoy a half boiled egg york in your soup.
- Add in the rock sugar.