250g pure butter (Pure Australian Butter)
1/2 cup of icing sugar
4 tbsp of cornflour
1 1/2 cup of plain flour
1. Cream butter and sugar until pale yellow in color
2. Sieve in cornflour and plain flour into the creamed mixture
3. Mix thoroughly until the mixture becomes a soft dough
4. Take a teaspoon of the soft dough and roll lightly in between your palms into a ball
5. Place the dough onto the parchment paper in the baking tray
6. Lightly press the dough with a fork
7. Bake the cookies in the preheated oven of 155 degree - 160 degree for 20 minutes.
8. Monitor after 15 minutes in the oven.