12 dried oysters
4 dried black mushrooms
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
¼ cup boneless pork butt, cut into ½-inch cubes
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 cups chicken or beef broth
3 tablespoons cold water
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon soy sauce
Salt and pepper, to taste
1) Soak oysters and mushrooms in two separate small bowls of water to cover until soft. Drain and set aside.
2) Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add pork, cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Add reserved oysters and mushrooms; stir well.
4) Add broth to skillet; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a low simmer, cover, and cook 1 hour.
5) Combine water, cornstarch, and soy sauce in a small bowl; whisk well. Add to pork mixture; stir well until thickened, about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper; serve.
original recipe :http://www.porkrecipes.net