- 10-15 green chillies
- 1 cup white rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- Slice the green chillies and place in a medium bowl.
- Add boiling water to chillies, and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Drain and place chillies in a sterilized jar. (To sterilize, boil jar and lid in hot water for 15 minutes)
- In a separate bowl, mix vinegar, sugar and salt, stir to dissolve.
- Pour vinegar mix over the chillies. Top up with more vinegar if required to cover all the chillies.
- Leave in fridge overnight.
Best condiment for a noodle dish.