- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or 3/5 bar
- Whisk together dry ingredients, then stir in cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, and butter together. Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Bake in greased muffin tins at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
1st trial Jan 2013.
My mini muffins, taste much better when served hot.